The Seasonal beers
Brassin d’hiver7,2% vol.
A full-bodied and malty attack followed by sweeter and rounder honey and chestnut notes, with a spicy finish reminiscent of the cinnamon and cloves used in mulled wine.
Brassin d’hiver, a powerful and tasty beer to warm your heart on cold winter nights.
This aged beer is brewed in the traditional way, combining pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc, the toasted flavours of three malts (wheat, barley and oats), a touch of mixed flower honey from a local bee keeper, and chestnut purée from Ardèche.
- Pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc
- Honey and warm bouquet of spices
- Chestnuts, honey and a dash of cinnamon
- A combination of barley, wheat and oat malts
- LONG AGEINGFor a perfect balance
- TOP FERMENTATIONTo develop subtle aromas