The Specialty beers
Wheat, coriander and orange peel4,7% vol.
Light, refreshing, lightly sparkling elegant wheat beer.
The mildness of the wheat notes precedes the acidic freshness and citrus taste of the orange, with a final spicy note.
A Belgian-type wheat beer, it comes from a blend of 3 cereals (wheat malt, barley malt and oats) and aromatic hops, all enhanced by subtly bitter orange peel and a hint of coriander.
- Pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc
- A bouquet of spices with a hint of coriander
- Subtly bitter orange peel
- Barley malt & wheat & oat
- Aromatic hop
- LONG AGEINGFor a perfect balance
- TOP FERMENTATIONTo develop subtle aromas
- UnfilteredTo protect its full flavours and textures and natural cloud
BEST FRENCH BEER 2017
Gold medal World Beer Award 2017 "A spicy nose and notes of lemon zest and plants. A fresh and well balanced palate. Delicately lemony, light and flowery, an impeccable finish."
WORLD BEST BLANCHE BEER 2015
World champion : World Beer Award 2015
WORLD BEST BLANCHE BEER 2013
Gold medal World Beer Award 2013