The Mountain color drinks
Génépi alcoholic beverage5,9% vol.
An alcoholic beverage brewed with a combination of water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc and Génépi.
La Verte is the bold combination of 2 very bitter notes for a perfect balance between alcohol, acidity, aromas and sugar.
Light and delicate, la Verte is characterised by the powerful aroma of Génépi.
Original and attractive: “often imitated, but never equalled!”
An original creation combining pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc and genepi alcoholate.
- Pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc
- Plant alcoholates (Génépi 75% minimum)
- Barley malt
- Barley malt & wheat & oat
- AN ART FORMA secret art form of blending two bitter notes to create a delicious mix.
- CRAFTSMANSHIPCombining the specificities of the brewer’s and the flavourist-liqueur maker’s trades.
Certificate of excellente France Bière Challenge 2018