The Specialty beers
A pure malt specialty beer5,8% vol.
Rich, full bodied, with balanced bitterness, La Blonde offers up a floral, fruity and spicy spirit.
An initial malty flavour, full-bodied, with a spicy liquorice finish.
Brewed using water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc, Mont-Blanc’s La Blonde is the fruit of the marriage between delicately kilned pure barley malts, aromatic hops, seasoned with a bouquet of liquorice spices.
- Pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc
- Combination of 3 cereals: barley malt, ot and corn
- Strisselpalt hop (France origin) with soft and balanced aroma
- Bouquet of liquorice spices
- Aromatic hops: Saaz and original hops (from the United States), floral with citrus notes
- LONG AGEINGFor a perfect balance
- TOP FERMENTATIONTo develop subtle aromas
Best French blonde beer
Gold medal World Beer Award 2017
BEST BLONDE BEER 2016
Australia Beer Award - Gold Medal 2016