Our specialty beers
A pure malt specialty beer5,8% vol.
Rich, full bodied, with balanced bitterness, La Blonde offers up a floral, fruity and spicy spirit.
Malty and full-bodied at first, ending with a touch of liquorice.
Brewed using water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc, Mont-Blanc’s La Blonde is the fruit of the marriage between delicately kilned pure barley malt, aromatic hops, seasoned with a bouquet of liquorice spices.
- Pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc
- Pure barley malt chosen by the master brewer
- Bouquet of liquorice spices
- Combination of three hops
- LONG AGEINGFor a perfect balance
- TOP FERMENTATIONTo develop subtle aromas
Australia Beer Award - Gold Medal 2016