The Specialty beers
A special 3 malts Amber beer6,5% vol.
An amber beer that combines 3 malts and several hops, including Alsace Strisselspalt with very aromatic floral notes, all enhanced with a unique bouquet of spices.
La Rousse is a beer of contrasts: the initial taste is full-bodied and malty, followed by gourmet notes of caramel and toasted almonds, with a fruity finish.
“Mont-Blanc’s La Rousse, an iron fist in a velvet glove…”
Brewed using water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc, La Rousse du Mont-Blanc is the fruit of a combination of precisely kilned barley, wheat and oat malts, and several hops including Strisselpalt from Alsace with floral and highly aromatic notes. All flavoured with a jealously-guarded secret bouquet of spices.
- Pure water from the glaciers of Mont Blanc
- A secret floral bouquet of spices
- Strisselpalt hop (France origin) with soft and balanced aroma
- A combination of barley, wheat and oat malts
- Aromatic hops: Saaz and original hops (from the United States), floral with citrus notes
- LONG AGEINGFor a perfect balance
- TOP FERMENTATIONTo develop subtle aromas
WORLD CHAMPION 2017
Gold medal International Breweries' Competition 2017 "Roasted chestnut, a sweet caramel nose with floral aromas. An intense, sweet and fruity flavour with lots of floral notes. Roasted malts with caramel and bread fragrance along with notes of chocolate, mocha and a slightly fruity end note."
BEST FRENCH AMBER BEER 2018
Gold medal Concours Général Agricole 2018
WORLD BEST AMBER BEER 2014
Gold medal Craft Beer Award 2014
WORLD BEST AMBER BEER 2011
Gold medal World Beer Award 2011